Limited Quantities. No Mass Production
- Clear Swarovski Crystals
- 14 K Gold-Plated Brass
- Medallion Pendant
- 2 1/4" long and 1 1/2" wide
- Made in France
Please note: all images used are for illustrative purposes. Products are photographed to the best of our abilities.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FREE Shipping within Singapore and Malaysia For Orders Above S$60;
FREE Shipping within Asia Pacific For Orders Above US$70;
FREE Shipping to US, UK and Europe For Orders Above US$120.
For deliveries within Singapore
- S$6 delivery charge for orders below S$60
- S$10 for express delivery
We are committed to provide quality jewellery pieces to you and carefully inspect and package each piece before sending them off to you. Please note that special gift wrap services with enclosed personal messages services are available, just email us at email@example.com.
We use Singpost courier service for Singapore deliveries. A tracking number will be emailed to you after your order has been shipped to the shipping address that you provide at checkout. It takes 1-2 working days to process your order and another 1-3 working days for your order to reach you. During peak periods and public holidays, it may take slightly longer.
We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
We ship worldwide from sunny Singapore ☀
All orders will be processed and dispatched in 2-4 business days.
We have listed below shipping rates to some countries and the estimated delivery lead-times after orders are placed. If you wish to make an order to be delivered to a country not on the following list, we will be glad to assist. Please send us an email via the contact form under "Contact Us".
- Janio, FREE delivery for orders S$60 & above. S$7 flat fee for orders below S$60 (4–7 working days for West Malaysia; 10-14 working days for East Malaysia).
- Teleport S$15 flat fee (3-6 working days)
Zone A (Hong Kong, Taiwan, China mainland, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia)
- Janio International, FREE delivery for orders US$70 & above. US$15 flat fee for orders below US$60 (6 – 11 working days)
- Aramex US$25 flat fee (3 - 6 working days)
Zone B (France, UK, US, Canada, Ireland)
- SingPost Registered Airmail, FREE delivery for orders US$120 & above. S$11 flat fee for orders below US$120 (6 - 11 working days)
- DHL S$35 flat fee (4 - 7 working days)
For international shipments, the customer or recipient is responsible for sales tax or import duties levied by the country you are shipping to.
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Como Shoppe reserves the right to amend or discontinue the above shipping terms at any time.
- Order value used to determine shipping charge for Singapore delivery is after any applicable promotional discount or voucher.
- No refund of shipping fee for product exchange or return.
- Orders will be shipped to the Delivery Address provided by customer upon checkout. Customer has to provide the correct delivery address and recipient's name and telephone details when submitting order. Como Shoppe will not bear the shipping cost necessary for re-delivery if any package to Como Shoppe is returned due to an invalid address provided or if the package is unclaimed despite delivery attempt. In this circumstance, a return or refund will not be allowed.
All orders will be charged in SGD (default currency) or any currency you choose from the dropdown option right with the final transaction charge to your account varying due to exchange rate fluctuations.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES AND DUTIES
Any International Taxes & Duties are payable by yourself. However, Como Shoppe will utilise the best methods to minimise costs of taxes/duties/customs & freight wherever possible to optimise your shopping experience with us.
- Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery. If you are not available at your nominated delivery address, the courier may leave a calling card in your mailbox to let you know you have missed a delivery and where it can be picked up.
- Please note that you can only change your shipping address before your package is dispatched. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number and we will do our best to help you out.
Most of our necklaces, bracelets and rings are adjustable, unless stated otherwise. Measurements for all products are stated within the description section of the item. Note that the width and height are taken from the widest or tallest part of the product to give you the best indication of its size.
Measure your finger by wrapping a measuring tape around it. In the absence of a measuring tape, use a piece of string, mark it and measure it with a ruler. Match your measurement to the circumference measurements below and figure out your ring size from the table below. If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
All jewellery on this website is costume jewellery, unless stated otherwise. Costume jewellery is made of materials that are less valuable than fine jewellery, and usually feature glass, beads, and synthetic stones rather than precious gems. Our metal pieces are usually brass, steel, and gold or silver plated unless stated otherwise. The finish on plated jewellery may fade progressively over time from wear and tear. You may be able to prevent this by taking a few precautions in the care of your jewellery.
Avoid contact with perfumes, water and liquids. Eg do not spray perfume or apply cream directly - put your jewellery on last when getting ready to go out. Don't wear fashion jewellery in shower or during exercise. To care for fashion rings, remove them before washing hands.
Clean jewellery with a clean dry cloth if it is dirty. Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe your jewellery pieces after wearing them to remove natural body oils, sweat or residue. If your jewellery comes into contact with water, it is recommended that you dry it with a soft cloth or tissue, as moisture can damage surfaces and cause them to rust or become pitted.
Gold and silver plated jewellery will eventually tarnish or discolour if exposed to open air continuously. To prevent this from happening, store your pieces in a cool, dry place, such as a jewellery box or the cotton pouch provided in a cool dark place.
Some of our necklaces and bracelets are made of leather. Leather is a natural material and slight inconsistencies of colour and texture are part of its unique character. Designed to age with wear, leather may fade and soften beautifully over time. In order to maintain the appearance of your leather product, you may want to use a leather protector. It is best to do a patch test on an inconspicuous area beforehand. Remember to cover any embellishments such as metal or beading, when applying the protector. Also, always take extra care when wearing light coloured pieces with dark denim to avoid the dark dye transferring to your jewellery.
Care & Packaging
Care & Packaging
All plated jewelry will eventually wear away. Our piece has a thicker layer than other fashion jewelry and will last you for a longer time. That said, we still strongly recommend avoiding water, perfumes and sprays that may wear away the protective coating of your pieces more quickly. Store them in our Como Shoppe jewelry pouch when not in use so that they can last longer.
In order to create less waste, every order comes with one cotton canvas pouch regardless of quantity ordered and paper invoice is excluded.